Monday, January 17, 2011

We have just arrived in Mt. Hood. Its been a loooooooong day, we left Big White at 3:45 am to catch a plane for 6. It was extra hard to get up at this time because we just finished a weekend of racing at Big White. To make matters worse we had an extremely chatty shuttle drivers, who loved statistics, Big White, and statistics to do with Big White.

The place we are staying at is a 7 bedroom house in the woods. Its really neatly decorated with funky nik-naks all over the walls. My moms dream home.
I just bought a camera today and have been bothering the team taking hundreds of pictures. Here are some that I took of the house....


Bee hive hung on the wall

megan, during room selection meeting


(picture number 109, notice the middle finger)


Now that I have successfully stayed up until 8:30 I am going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment